Twinings English BreakfastTWININGS
Twinings English Breakfast 50 Teabags 125g
English Breakfast 50 Tea Bags
- What does it taste like?
- It's a tea with a lot of body and a light finish.
- Where does it come from?
- We get to visit tea gardens all over the world to find the best teas for our English Breakfast. Full-bodied Assams picked during the summer months go perfectly with the fresh taste of high quality African teas. Our next stop is the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, for tea leaves that add a real depth of flavour to the blend. A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea.
- What makes this tea different?
- We only use high-grown Ceylon in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavour.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Foil sealed for freshness
- Golden & well rounded