Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum's simple, effective ally for 90 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash and has been proven to reduce nappy rash rapidly.* Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life's little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies' bottoms!
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream: For nappy rash, eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores, chilblains
- Nappy rash treatment: Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to soothe and treat nappy rash.
- Barrier properties: The formulation contains a water-repellent base which form a protective barrier
- Soothes inflamed skin: Sudocrem helps to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft
- The unique formula is gentle to use from birth, 99.3% of users see the nappy rash improve (sure study, Feb 2015)
Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby's delicate skin and works in three simple ways:
1. An emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin
2. Its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties
3. A mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation.