Twinings Everyday 100s 290gTWININGS
- What does it taste like?
- A hearty and well-rounded cup of tea. Like your normal cup of tea, but better. The kind that reminds you why you love tea.
- Where does it come from?
- The very first cup of tea was made in Yunnan in China over 2000 years ago. It must have been good, because we're still sourcing leaves from there today. We love their toasty flavours. We blend them with other leaves from around the world like Assam for body and African for a bit of punch. With over 300 years of blending know-how, we know we've made this cup the best it can be.
- What makes this tea different?
- We use leaves from our favourite tea-growing regions including Assam and Africa. Then we add the best Yunnan, for its unique toasty flavour.
- Rainforest Alliance - Rainforest Alliance Certified Est 1981 - Minimum 70% certified black tea.
- Box - Card - widely recycled
- Twinings is a registered trademark of R. Twining and Company Limited.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Rich & Full Bodied